Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top 25 Most Played Songs of 2011 (Well, According to MY iTunes)


Is it ever too late to post a BEST OF 2011 list?  I think not!  So without further ado and unfortunately no drum roll either, I present to you my most played songs of 2011. 

Note: Some songs on the BEST OF 2011 list were released prior to 2011, I know. 

My Top 25 Most Played Songs of 2011  

1.      This is War (KiNK Remix) – X-Press 2


2.     Vairations – Nicolas Jaar


3.     Mirrorage (Lindstrom Remix) – Glasser


4.     Walk With Me (Carl Cox Remix) – Moby


5.     Bazookah – Starfoxxx

Sadly this track is not available to share on YouTube.

6.     You (feat. Nina Sky) – Creep


7.     A1 – La Peña


8.     Valerie – Amy Winehouse


9.     Wild Fire (feat. Little Dragon) – SBTRK


10.   Happy (James Talk Vocal Mix) – Quivver


11.   Summer Gone – Layo & Bushwaka!


12.   Inseparable – Mariah Carey


13.   Rolling in the Deep (Jamie XX Remix) – Adele


14.  Carny – Pleasurekraft


15.  Girls in Love (Sunrider Remix) – Funky Chicos


16.  Elephanze ce danze – Sebbo


17.   Heavy Metal Lover – Lady Gaga


18.  Flash (Nicky Romero Remix)


19.  Pretentious Friends – Modeselektor & Busdriver


20.  Emotions – Tommy Love


21.  Take me Back - Toddla T 


22.  Hey Hey (DF's Attention Vocal Mix) - Dennis Ferrer


23.  Original Don (Crookers Remix) - Major Lazer


24.  Internet Connection (Flux Pavillion Remix) - M.I.A.


25.  Magic Tribe - Marco Carola


It was a great year for my music collection.  My neighbors may disagree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment